Are you planning any game day get togethers?
I definitely have those family members who like to go all out for game day!
My favorite thing about watching the game is being surrounded by family and having an excuse to get together and talk.
But, of course, whenever we are watching the game with family there has to be yummy food.
It really brings everyone together, especially if you are doing it potluck style. Plus it gives you something else to chat about besides the game.
I love putting together easy appetizers that the adults and kids will love. There are a lot of kiddos running around in our family and they are usually always hungry.
Meat Lovers Pizza Quesadillas
One of my favorite recipes for game day get together’s is my Meat Lovers Pizza Quesadillas.
They are so easy to put together in a hurry. 5-10 minutes prep at most depending on how many you want to make.
The ingredients aren’t too expensive either, if you are looking for an appetizer to make on a budget.
One jar makes a lot of pizza quesadillas. You might want to plan on making a lot if you have kids that love pizza. Mine keep coming back for more and more!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- RAGÚ® Pizza Quick Traditional Pizza Sauce – This sauce tastes great and really makes the quesadilla pizza taste come out
- 1 pack of Salami Slices
- 1 pack of Pepperoni Slices
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- 2 cups Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 Tbs of Butter
- Italian Seasoning
Here’s What to do:
- On a tortilla spread about 1 tbs. pizza sauce
- Layer with pepperoni, salami, mozzarella, and parmesan (Don’t overdo it, a little goes a long way)
- Sprinkle a dash of Italian seasoning
- top with another tortilla
- Melt butter in a large skillet
- Cook until golden brown 1-2 minutes per side
- Slice with a pizza cutter and serve
Your guests will love this easy dish that tastes just like pizza. I think they might be a little bit better with the buttery crunchy tortillas.
What are you planning to make for your next game day get together? Have you tried pizza quesadillas? I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below!