I’ve received free passes to Moms Meet Conference in exchange for this post. All content is my own.
I’m always looking for ways to improve as a parent and as a parenting writer.
It’s important to me to be the best parent I can be to my 3 kids. I also want to be able to share the best parenting advice that I can with my readers because helping other moms brings me joy!
Going to parenting conferences and seminars are a great way to grow parenting skills. Moms Meet has a great parenting conference called Wow Summit that’s a great way to start!
Who is Moms Meet’s Wow Summit for?
Wow Summit is a conference for both moms and bloggers. If you’re a family or parenting blogger you won’t want to miss out!
When is Moms Meet’s Wow Summit 2018?
This year Moms Meet’s Wow Summit will be held for 2 days in Anaheim, California.
There is a day dedicated to bloggers and a day for moms!
It’s close to Disneyland, so don’t forget to work a Disney day in after the conference.
Why should you attend Wow Summit 2018?
- Get invaluable parenting tips from top experts in the field including family and parenting expert Dr. Bill Sears!
- Every mom needs some me-time. Spend time learning and bonding with other moms.
- Find out more about new health and wellness products for your family.
- The swag! Get an awesome goody bag full of samples worth over $100.
- Location: Wow Summit is in beautiful Anaheim close to Disney, good restaurants, and other fun entertainment!
- Blogger Benefits- If you’re a blogger there is a whole day dedicated to you. Attend for helpful workshops to help you grow! If you blog about family and parenting day 2 has plenty of workshops that will help you provide more insight and tips to your readers.
- Grow as a parent- The parenting workshops will help you grow as mom. Implement the tips you learn at home!
- Fun- Wow Summit is fun with live music, food, and prizes. Did I mention the swag?
- Bring a friend- Wow Summit is for moms, so bring your mom, sister, or a mom friend along to share the fun!
- Price- Wow Summit is a great price! $119 for bloggers and only $39 for moms. Save even more with 30% off using my code: WOW30!
Do you plan on going to Wow Summit this year? Don’t forget to use the code to get a discount on your passes. Hope to see you there!