Isn’t Valentines Day fun for little ones? Some of my favorite things to do before Valentines Day include putting together Valentines cards with Jonas for his class and reading my kids fun Valentines Day books.
I hope we can help you and your family get in on the fun by sharing our top kids stories for Valentines Day.
30+ Top Kids Stories for Valentines Day
Top baby board books for valentines day
1. Llama Llama I Love You By Anna Dewdney
2. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! by Laura Numeroff
3. My Fuzzy Valentine
4. Where Is Baby’s Valentine? by Karen Katz
5. Where Is Love, Biscuit? By Alyssa satin Capucilli
6. Ollie’s Valentine By Olivier Dunrea
7. The Perfect Hug By Joanna Walsh & JuDi Abbot
8. Love is You & Me. By Monica Sheehan
9. Kisses and Cuddles
10. Hedgehugs By Steve Wilson
11. Lilly’s Chocolate Heart By Kevin Henkes
Top Kids Stories for Valentines Day
12. Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar by
13. Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool By Kimberly and James Dean
14. Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George
15. Mr. Goat’s Valentine By Eve Bunting
16. Part of My Heart By Mike Sundy
17. It’s Valentine’s Day, Chloe Zoe! By Jane Smith
18. Worm Loves Worm By J.J. Austrian
19. Pete the Cat’s Groovy Guide to Love BY Kimberly & James Dean
20. Plant a Kiss BY Amy Krouse Rosenthal
21. A Crankenstein Valentine By Samantha Berger
22. Snowy Valentine By David Petersen
23. Peppa Pig and the I Love You Game
24. The Biggest Valentine Ever By Steven Kroll
25. Dear Bunny By Michaela Morgan
26. The Very Fairy Princess: Valentines from the Heart By Julie Andrews
27. Here Comes Valentine Cat By Deborah Underwood
28. The Yuckiest, Stinkiest, Best Valentine Ever By Brenda A. Ferber
29. Chick ‘n’ Pug: The Love Pug By Jennifer Sattler
30. Love Always Everywhere By Sarah Massini
31. Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine BY Herman Parish
32. Fancy Nancy: Heart to Heart
33. I Love You Already! By Jory John
34. Grub in Love BY Abi Burlingham
35. Love Is My Favorite Thing By Emma Chichester Clark
36. Love Monster and the Last Chocolate By Rachel Bright
37. Kiss, Kiss By Jennifer Couelle
38. Pinkalicious: Pink of Hearts BY Victoria Karr
39. Star Wars: A Very Vader Valentine’s Day
Happy Valentines Day to you and your little ones!
Which kids stories stories are you excited to read this valentines day? I would love to hear your favorites in the comments below.
Here are some more stories you might like:
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions in this post are my own.
my granddaughter will love these
thanks for the list of all the kids books!
These are look adorable, I don’t remember anything this cute when I was a kid!
I know, there are so many more options for cute kids books these days! It makes reading to my kids so much fun. Thanks for stopping by Cynthia! :)
These are great valentines day stories.