This post is sponsored by Best Buy. All content is my own.
Making sure we have safe family road trips is a top priority.
Being prepared for the unexpected when you have kids in the car is a must! Anything can happen when your driving and it’s not always your fault when there are unsafe drivers or driving conditions that cause a challenge.
What are the best summer travel tips for families to stay safe?
- Check the weather conditions before you plan your trip- Planning to travel during heavy rain or snow can put your family into hazardous road conditions. If you must travel during these times listen to local radio broadcasts and follow the road safety advice of safety officials.
- Keep an emergency kit– Put together an emergency kit with first aid and other essentials just in case you have a break down on the road.
- Teach your kids how to dial emergency assistance– Make sure your kids know how to dial for emergency assistance on your phone in case you are unable to call for help.
- Keep your car maintenance up to date– Always make sure your car maintenance is up to date before a road trip. Checking your tire pressure alone can prevent a flat tire or accident on the road.
- Monitor your speed– Use a radar speed tracker like the Uniden R7 Radar Detector to make sure you are maintaining your speed on the road and keeping your family safe.
What safety features does the Uniden R7 Radar Detector have?
The Uniden R7 Radar Detector has great features to keep you safe on the road.
- Don’t worry about getting distracted with Uniden R7’s warnings when you hit MAX speed and voice notifications.
- See where radar signals are coming from with easy to read colorful display with directional arrows.
- This device filters out false signals and works with most vehicles to give you live updates.
You can buy the Uniden R7 Radar Detector at Best Buy!
How do you keep your family safe on the road? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Leave a Reply