Baby smiles are the best. I can’t put into words the heart melting love I felt for each of my three babies when I first saw them smile.
It’s one of those sweet milestones and you never really know when it’s going to come. Sometimes it comes when you least expect it so you don’t get to capture that first smile on camera or video.
Read below for some sweet heartwarming quotes about baby smiles.
The Sweetest Quotes About Baby Smiles
- There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles. – Jared Padalecki
- Each day is like a new born baby’s smile so enjoy it. – Unknown
- A smile is a language that even a baby understands. – Unknown
- Sweet babe, in thy face
Soft desires I can trace,
Secret joys and secret smiles,
Little pretty infant wiles.
William Blake, A Cradle Song
- Sweet is the infant’s waking smile. – John Keble
- Breastfeeding takes 50% or more of my time during the day but I know it’s worth it. It’s tiring but every time I see my baby’s smile, all of the aches and pains are gone. Melissa Gohing
- I know now why God gave us babies. They require constant attention, of course. They make messes and disturb the peace, but their cuteness and smiles are something the only reminder of God we have in the house. – Ann Rinaldi
- No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile. – Unknown
- It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living. – Debasish Mridha
- Having a baby is just living in the constant unexpected. You never know when you’re gonna get crapped on or when you’re gonna get a big smile or when that smile immediately turns into hysterics. – Blake Lively
- It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on baby’s lips, just as they gently pass into a deep slumber. Unknown
- A baby’s smile is an antidote to melt your day’s stress away. – Unknown
- Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels. – Unknown
- Baby as a bag of cats, Grunting like an Everest climber, Then screaming as if tortured, Followed by innocent, cooing smiles… – Stewart Stafford, An Infant Maestro
- When they finally place the baby in your arms and you notice that smile, you suddenly feel a surge of overwhelming, unconditional love that you never felt before. – Unknown
- Those eyes so ecstatic with the gleam of new life, the wide laugh that no doubt uses up so much of the breath contained in those tiny lungs. – Saim Cheeda
- Babies are living dolls with dancing smiles that come from the stars to still our hearts. ― Debasish Mridha
- When kids hit one-year-old, it’s like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold on to them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit. — Johnny Depp
- A baby’s grin has so much magic that you barely realize that it is a toothless smile! – Unknown
- A baby’s cry is heaven’s anguish, but their smile is heaven’s joy. – Unknown
- When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.- J.M. Barrie
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. – Eileen Elias Freeman
- Hold him a little longer, rock him a little more. Read him another story, you’ve already read him four. Let him sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while. – Unknown
- Smiling babies should actually be categorized by the pharmaceutical industry as a powerful antidepressant. Being happy is really the definition of success, isn’t it?- Jim Gaffigan
- I know you can’t resist them. I know they make you melt. I know this is the greatest that you may have ever felt. Those little smiles and sweet moments in time are what make you glad to say, “That baby is mine! – Unknown
- I seen a baby cry, seconds later she laughs. The beauty of life, the pain never last. – J. Cole
- I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle. – Vincent Van Gogh
- Don’t ever tell the mother of a newborn that her baby’s smile is just gas. — Jill Woodhull
- You’d be surprised how durable babies are. You hold them like they’re Fabergé eggs, and then — wonk! — she hits her head on the table and you think, ‘Oh my gosh, did I give her a dent on her head that’s going to be there forever?’ But babies aren’t that precious. Everyone turns out fine. Just love them and make them laugh. I make my daughter laugh every day. — Jimmy Fallon
- When you’re drawing up your first list of life’s miracles, you might place near the top the first moment your baby smiles at you. – Bob Greene
- My alarm clock wears cute PJs and smiles at me when I wake up. – Unknown
- A child’s smile is worth more than all the money in the world. – Lionel Messi
- The greatest happiness is where baby smiles fill the air. – ApolloM
- Happiness is seeing your toothless baby smile. – Iriss Finn
- The smile that flickers on a baby’s lips when he sleeps- does anyone know where it was born? Yes, there is a rumor that a young pale beam of a crescent moon touched the edge of a vanishing autumn cloud, and there the smile was first born in the dream of a dew-washed morning. – Rabindranath Tagore
- I suppose the difference between baby people and me is that I do not consider smiling while farting ‘holding up your end of a conversation. – Lizz Winstead
- conversation is like a dear little baby that is brought in to be handed round. You must rock it, nurse it, keep it on the move if you want it to keep smiling. – Katherine Mansfield
- In all this world there is nothing so beautiful as a happy child. – L. Frank Baum
- There is a sight all hearts beguiling–
A youthful mother to her infant smiling,
Who with spread arms and dancing feet,
A cooing voice, returns its answer sweet.
- Babies laughing is like opium. – Neil Patrick Harris
- A baby’s smile can make anyone smile even in sad situations – Iqra Tahir
- I finally felt it. Love. A rush of love… She gave her very first smile to me because I’m her person now. – Becky Wade
- But the nicest of all is a baby’s first smile. That makes all the trauma of childbirth worth while. – George Mckenzie
Related Baby Content
If you are deep into baby planning check out this free baby stuff post. I’ve spent a lot of time making this list of legitamate free baby samples as a resource for new moms on a budget or who just want to try out new baby products.
Also, here are some great tips for raising a baby on a budget, planning pregnancy goals, and babyproofing your home.
Leave a Reply