This post is sponsored by Zulily. All content and opinions are my own.
Back to school shopping is here and I’m so excited to partner with Zulily to share some tips with you here.
Our 6 year old daughter is a real fashionista and loves picking out outfits and accessories with me on Zulily. She actually got me into shopping there and now we both shop online together.
This girl has been fashion aware since she was 1 years old, putting bows and headbands on herself and twirling in dresses from the moment she could walk.
Do you have a fashion forward kid too?
Read on for back to school tips and a contest you won’t want to miss!
Back to School Trends for 2021
Since our kids have been stuck inside for the last year 1/2 they are really excited to get out and start doing more this year. They are definitely excited to go back to school shopping and find fun clothes that help them express who they are.
Zulily has made it really easy for parents to go back to school shopping this year with their back to school trends forcast –> FIND IT HERE!
What I found really interesting about their research in back to school shopping is that kids really do want to go bolder this year. Which definitely mirrors how my kids are prepping for back to school shopping.
Remember these tips to make your back to school shopping easier:
- Save time and money shopping online – Shopping at Zulily is so fun and easy. They have fun collections for kids already picked out for you and sales practically every day!
- Involve your kids in the back to school shopping experience- 99% of parents surveyed by Zulily said that it was important for their kids to be included in shopping. It helps them pick those bold clothes and express who they are.
- Talk to your kids about what kind of fashion they like. This year retro fashion is IN! According to Zulily 84% of kids have thought the clothes characters wear in old movies and shows look cool. These are great ways to pull ideas for outfits they’d love!
- Take time for each child- Remember to take individual time for each child to do shopping, since they each have their own unique styles. This can be a great bonding experience too.
- Help your kids organize their back to school closet and drawers in a way that’s fun for them. You can organize by color or find a new way to fold them that makes things easier when school starts.
Zulily Back to School Contest
Zulily is having an awesome contest that your kids can actually participate in!
Do your kids love clothes unique to them?
In a survey Zulily said 86% of kids would love to design their own clothes if they had someone to help them make it. That’s a large percentage! I asked my kids and they all agreed they’d like to make their own clothes designed to meet their personal style.
Right now Zulily is giving away a $6,000 prize pack that includes an opportunity for the winning kid to be part of making a capsule collection on their website.
You can help your child submit their collage, design, sketch, or mood board to be entered for the prize.