This post is sponsored by Casabella. All content is my own!
Do you ever feel like you are always at a loss for time?
Me too! Being a work at home mom isn’t easy and I’m always wishing I had just a little more time to do things. Somehow there is just never enough.
I’ve found some great ways to fit things like cleaning into my busy schedule and wanted to share those with you today so you can hopefully maximize your time!
How Busy Moms Can Find Time to Clean
Finding time to clean when you’re busy really comes down to multi-tasking for me. My mind is always moving so fast and I have so many things to do that I feel like I need to be doing two things at once.
Here is how I apply this to cleaning:
- Fold laundry while watching your favorite show (during nap time if possible): Aren’t nap times the best time to get things done. This 1-2 hours at my house is precious time for me to catch up on my favorite shows, fold laundry, and write. I really don’t know what I’m going to do when my daughter stops napping.
- Do dishes while making breakfast/packing lunches– I always find that it’s so easy to throw in a load of dishes in the morning while I’m making the kids breakfast. I have to wait for the toast to come out of the toaster, so I might as well do some dishes in the meantime.
- Dust & vacuum while entertaining your kids– I like to put music on and dance around with my toddler while dusting and vacuuming. She loves this! For younger kids it really helps to make a game out of the whole thing.
- Clean the bathroom during bath time– While my toddler’s bath is filling up I try to clean off the counters and empty the bathroom trash. She loves to play with her toys in the bathtub so it makes it easy for me to tidy up in there while she’s in the bath.
- Get your kids in on the cleaning at bedtime– Incorporating cleaning into our bedtime routine really helps me. My kids know at bedtime every night that we need to pick up all the toys. The team effort ultimately gives me more time and less work!
Keep Cleaning Supplies in One Place
If your cleaning supplies are in one place they are easy to grab and take around the house. This really can cut down on time spent looking for different supplies scattered around the house.
Would you like to win some cleaning supplies for your home?
You are in luck! I have partnered with Casabella to give one lucky winner their choice of 2 of the following Casabella cleaning products:
- WaterBlock Gloves
- Nesting Storage Caddy
- Sparkle Scrub Sponges
- Microfiber Cloths- (All-Purpose Cloth, All Surface Scrubby Cloth, Glass Cloth, Stainless Steel Cloth, or Dusting Cloth)
What makes cleaning easier on you? I would love to hear from you in the comments below!