Compensation was provided by Moose Toys via Momtrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Moose Toys or Momtrends.
I love getting toys for my kids that encourage pretend play, like #FailFix Dolls from Moose Toys.
When you give kids toys that allow them to be creative, they will play longer and use their imaginations.
What are FailFix Total Makeover Dolls?
#FailFix Total Makeover dolls come out of the box messy and ready to be made-over.
When you take them out of the box they have messy hair, mangled with accessories like shoes and earrings. They are wearing a robe, have sloppy makeup, and are ready to be transformed.
These are really cute dolls for girls that are into fashion, makeup, and beauty trends. My daughter Juliana loves dolls and fashion, so these are a perfect option that let her express creativity.
Juliana is Hispanic, so I love that the line features a doll that matches her skin color! #FailFix dolls are so diverse, which is important to me!
#FailFix dolls were nominated for a TOTY (Toy of The Year) award and were also awarded in the National Parent Product (NAPPA) Awards.
How do you makeover FailFix dolls?
#FailFix dolls are actually really easy to make over, and are great for young elementary-aged girls.
Our five year old had a great time making over her #FailFix dolls, and it was really simple for her to figure out how they worked.
We got the @Loves.Glam and @SlayitDJ dolls!
- First you take off your doll’s robe to discover her surprise fashion.
- Next, you apply the magic face mask. Once you lift it, you’ll see whether you got a rare or ultra-rare make-up look underneath!
- You can use their masks again and again for endless fun transforming from fail to fix.
- Then you can take the shoes and accessories out of your doll’s hair to brush it out and style.
- #FailFix dolls come with rubber bands, a hairbrush, and hair accessories to help you style their hair.
- Each doll comes with shoes and other accessories to complete her look!
What we Love About #FailFix Makeover Dolls
As a mom, I love that these dolls are so fun and offer a creative outlet. Juliana absolutely loved putting them together and giving them makeovers — over and over again all week long.
This was a great doll for us to spend some mommy-and-me time playing together. We had two dolls, and she had fun telling me about their fashion choices, makeup, and how she wanted me to style their hair after she brushed it out.
I’m really happy that these new favorite dolls of hers got nominated for a Doll of the Year award, since they are so fun!
Leave a Reply