This post is sponsored by Smart & Final. All content and opinions are my own.
We are ready to celebrate the 4th of July this year with easy party food and appetizers, like this Red White and Blue Snack Platter.
Easy is the only way… right? We’ve been so busy this summer traveling and taking my daughter to swim meets, so it makes it easier for me to have recipes like this up my sleeve when family parties and BBQ’s come along.
4th of July Savings at Smart & Final!
Save money at Smart & Final this 4th of July! With increasing prices I’ve still been finding the best deals at Smart & Final and can get everything I need there for party planning.
Grab plastic cups, plates, utensils, platters, punch bowls and more while you shop for your groceries.
Don’t forget to check these out before you go:
- Clip your Smart & Final Digital Coupons
- Download the Smart & Final App >> You can order your groceries online too.
- Check out their 4th of July deals!
How can I make easy chocolate covered strawberries?
Okay, so for this party platter I use chocolate covered strawberries. Strawberries are a summer staple and the white chocolate really helps them pop for any 4th of July platter or snack board.
- Buy melting chocolate at your local grocery store and follow the package instructions to melt.
- Dip the bottom of your strawberries in the chocolate
- Lay your dipped strawberries on a baking sheet covered with wax paper and chill in the fridge for about 5 minutes.
Yep… that’s it. They are really so easy!
How do I put together a patriotic snack tray?
To put together your 4th of July snack platter you need to start with small fruits and snacks that are red, white, and blue.
These platters make a perfect appetizer for the 4th of July and look so patriotic and colorful!
Here is how I put our 4th of July snack platter together.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- White Chocolate Pretzels
- Line your snacks up in a row on your platter. You can get creative with the way you arrange your fruits and snacks, arranging them to look like a flag or using alternating colors. I used alternating colors for our platter. A line of raspberries, white chocolate pretzels, blueberries, then chocolate covered strawberries.
Have a fun and safe 4th of July! Let me know how you like to arrange your party platter in the comments below!
Leave a Reply