Vegan | Gluten Free Creamy Orange Pops
Here’s What You’ll Need
- 2 Cups So Delicious almondmilk – Vanilla flavor makes these so yummy!
- 1 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 Tbs. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbs. Honey
- 1 Cup Frozen Sliced Strawberries
- Small paper cups
- Popsicle sticks
Here’s What to do
- Cut up and freeze strawberries ahead of time or use frozen sliced strawberries (my kids like these in their pops, but you don’t have to add them)
- Blend the almondmilk, orange juice, vanilla extract, and honey for about a minute on high speed
- Fill small paper cups about halfway full with mixture
- Add a few strawberries to each cup
- Place a popsicle stick into each cup (I used parchment paper to hold the sticks in the center of the pops)
- Freeze for about 2 hours
These pops are so yummy and come out easily if you squeeze the base of the cup a little. I think it’s super easy to make these in paper cups, but you can use any popsicle mold.
Did you try these creamy orange pops? I would love to hear what you think in the comments below!