This post is sponsored by the Los Angeles Zoo. All content is my own.
Have you heard about the annual LA Zoo Halloween party? Boo at the LA Zoo is one of my favorite times to visit with the kids.
Not only is the weather cooling off, but the zoo has amazing Halloween activities and fun in store for family!
Get ready for a spooky trip to see your favorite animals and creepy creatures. Don’t miss our tips for your family to have the best time on your Halloween visit!
When is Boo at the LA Zoo?
Boo at the LA Zoo is going every day the zoo is open 10-4pm through October 27th!
There will be more activities available during the weekend and trick-or-treat is only available the last two weekends October 19/20 & 26/27.
Is Boo at the Zoo scary?
Not at all! Boo at the LA Zoo is family friendly and suited for members of the whole family baby to teens.
Kids Activities at Boo at the LA Zoo
There are a lot of activities for families with young kids to enjoy at Boo at the LA Zoo.
- Spooky Stroll – Halloween scenery with spooky & fall photo ops with a few kids activities. Your kids will love the extinct animal graveyard.
- Mystery Maze – Stroller friendly hay bale maze. This maze is very toddler friendly and super fun!
- Boo Bird Show – The bird show is a must see at the LA Zoo and now it has a Halloween version for October. See the World of Birds Show at 12 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. every day but Tuesday. Schedule subject to change due to weather.
- Animals & Boo – Your kids can get up close and personal with creepy critters at 10: 45, 11:45 a.m., with an additional show at 12:45 p.m. on weekend days.
- The LAIR – Great for younger and older kids! See poisonous snakes and other reptiles. Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wild, Weird, and Wonderful Tour – Find creepy facts about your favorite animals as you explore the LA Zoo!
Weekend ONLY Activities
- Weekend activities include Swazzle’s Monster Menagerie Puppet Show, Spooktacular Science Show, Green Screen Photo Booth, Creature Craft, and Fearsome Feedings.
- Trick or treat during the last two weekends at Boo at the LA Zoo! October 19/20 & 26/27.
- For an additional fee you can camp out with your family at the special “Boo” Creature Camp Out on October 26th. Camping includes meals, activities, animal fun, and admission to the zoo on the 27th for Trick-or-Treating!
- GLAZA members don’t miss early access to the zoo, exclusive shows, and animal experiences on October 26th! You can learn more and find out how to RSVP here.
Visit the LA Zoo site to learn more about this fun event and to buy your tickets before you go.