This post is sponsored by PackIt and Dreamfarm. All content and opinions are 100% my own. I never talk about products we don’t use and love in our own home!
The thing about being a mom is that we never know when things are going to get crazy, hectic, and busy! How many times have you wished for more time in your day? This is something I wish for daily.
Packing lunches is just another thing that takes time. With a picky eater it isn’t always easy to find things to put together in a small bag or box in a rush to get out the door.
6 Ideas for Packing Easy Lunches
If you are just starting in packing cold lunch or just need some ideas to speed things along make sure to check out my tips to make packing lunch easy! These are just a few quick tips that certainly make my mornings a bit easier.
- Have a Game Plan If you go into packed lunches with no plan you will be running to the store to pick up what you forgot. Take some time each week before you go shopping to plan out what you are going to pack for lunch each day. Make a list so you have enough supplies to get you through the school week.
- Plan Simple Lunches Keep your lunch plan simple, especially if you are just starting out. Make sure you stick to 2-3 daily lunch options a week. This makes it less complicating when shopping and saves you money too!
- Plan With Your Kids Talk with your kids about what kind of food they want to eat. You don’t want a lunch pail coming home with uneaten food and no alternative plan for the rest of the week.
- Keep Lunch Supplies Ready I like to keep my lunch supplies ready to grab. Every morning I know where the bread, condiments, and snacks are. I like to keep similar things grouped together in the fridge and cupboard so I can just grab them. This comes in handy when we are in a rush.
- Keep A Good Sandwich Knife It’s nice to have a good sandwich knife to cut crusts, spread condiments, and cut sandwiches in half. My kids are picky and it’s easier to get them to eat their sandwiches when they are cut in half for some reason. Dreamfarm has a great knife for cutting with a dull side for spreading condiments.
- Freezable Lunch Boxes are Life Savers! We love our Pack-It Freezable lunch boxes because you can just stick them in the freezer to be ready for the next morning. This is so much more convenient than freezer packs. Not only do they take the headache of leaking freezer packs away, it also leaves more room in your lunch box for food!
Keeping lunch simple is all how you plan it out. Making some simple changes to your grocery list, organization, and planning is enough to make packing lunches quick and easy.
PackIt & Dreamfarm Giveaway!
This giveaway is open to residents of the US 18+. Entering is easy using the widget below!