This post is sponsored by Babylist. All content and opinions are my own.
Are you expecting a new baby or planning your family? Congratulations! Amazon baby box is one of the most popular items for new moms today.
There was a time when I was young and broke right after marrying my high school sweetheart. We were expecting our first baby before I turned 21 years old.
I’ve told this story a million times. But, the point is that during this time I really did a lot of research on how I could save money on our baby and get the most out of our baby registry.
One of the biggest things that helped me as a new first time mom was our Amazon registry. The Baby Registry Box was worth it for my first baby boy in 2008, my second baby (a girl) in 2015, and my third baby (another boy) in 2018. In my research to help moms save money I still know the Free Amazon Baby box is worth it today as well.
Read on to find out exactly why Amazon baby box is WORTH IT and how to get one for yourself!
What is in the Amazon Free Baby Welcome Box?
The Free Amazon Baby Welcome Box is a gift for new and expecting moms from Amazon! It’s actually one of the many perks that come with creating an Amazon baby registry.
Inside the Amazon Baby Welcome Box you will find several full size baby samples and sample size ones, plus coupons.
Sometimes it even includes items for parents. These products are changing all the time to include trending items that new moms need for baby.
Some of the brands that have been included in Amazon’s Free Baby Box in the past include:
- SwaddleDesigns– 100% cotton muslin swaddle blankets with cheerful designs perfect for swaddling, nursing, and tummy time.
- Munchkin Toss Portable Disposable Diaper Pail – Compact pails ideal for on-the-go and small spaces.
- Simple Joys by Carter’s Bodysuit 5-pack – Comfy baby-soft cotton bodysuits with nickel free snaps.
- Hallmark Baby Shower Thank You Cards – High Quality cards with cute baby prints!
- NUK Orthodontic Pacifier 3 Pack – These pacifiers were invented by pediatric dentists and doctors with the shape of the mother’s nipple in while breastfeeding in mind.
- Aquaphor baby healing ointment 14oz jar– Designed to meet the needs of babies with sensitive skin. Great for diaper rashes, dry or cracked skin, and to prevent chafing.
- Lanisoh Stay-Dry Disposable Breast Pads (200 pack) – BPA and BPS free nursing pads that are designed for sensitive skin to keep you dry day and night.
- Dr. Browns Anti-Colic Bottles (4-pack)– These bottles have an anti-colic internal vent system clinically proven to reduce colic.
How do I get an Amazon Baby Freebies Box?
Getting a FREE Amazon Baby Box has 2-parts. But, don’t worry they are both really easy and it’s worth it in the end. Remember I got this box for all 3 of my babies and was so excited each time to see what I would get.
GET YOUR FREE WELCOME BOX
Part 1: Becoming Eligible for an Amazon Baby Box
- Have an Active Amazon Prime Account: The Welcome Box is available to customers with an active Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial or subscribe to Prime to become eligible.
- Baby Registry Completion: You must complete 60% of your Baby Registry Checklist to be eligible for the Welcome Box. This is super easy and just means adding items from different categories to your registry.
- $10 Purchase Requirement: You need to have at least $10 worth of purchases from your registry, either made by yourself or others, to meet the eligibility criteria. I always tell expecting moms to register for and buy something they were already planning to purchase for baby, like diapers or wipes. However, please note that the $10 threshold does not include tax or shipping costs and does not count purchases of Prime or Gift Cards.
Part 2: Redeeming your Free Amazon Baby Box
- Navigate to the Benefits Page: Log in to your Amazon account and go to your Baby Registry. From there, click on the “Benefits” tab to access the Welcome Box page.
- Claim Your Welcome Box: On the Welcome Box page, you’ll see a “Claim Now” button. Click on it to add the Welcome Box to your cart.
- Complete the Checkout Process: Proceed to checkout, ensuring that the “Use your $35.00 Promotional balance” checkbox is selected. This will ensure that you receive your Welcome Box for free. If the checkbox is not selected, you will be charged for the Welcome Box.
- Enjoy Your Free Welcome Box: Once you’ve successfully completed the checkout process, your Free Welcome Box will be on its way to you. The box will include a selection of full-sized and sample-sized baby products for both you and your little one.
Is the Amazon Baby Box Really Free?
The only cost requirement for the free Amazon Baby Box is that you purchase $10 worth of items from your registry. This can be a purchase made by you or a friend or family member.
Completing the requirements listed above will unlock a $35 promotional credit for you to get your box completely free, make sure you check this box on checkout!
When will I receive my Amazon Baby Box?
From my experience the Amazon Baby Box usually comes pretty quick. In the past I’ve always received it within a month of ordering it. Amazon is known for quick shipping after all.
That said, make sure to complete your registry and order your baby box as early as possible if you are wanting to receive it before your baby comes.
Is the Amazon Free Baby Welcome Box really worth it?
The Amazon Free Baby Box is totally worth it if you are a new or expecting mom! Whether you are on a budget or not this box has a ton of stuff inside to try out with your new baby.
It’s so fun getting things in the mail, especially when they are free and you will love the high quality and thoughtfulness that Amazon puts into their free baby welcome gift.
From the past boxes I’ve received I definitely think the value of each box is worth more than the $35 promotional credit they give you to redeem the box and I was happy with that.
Reviews and Testimonials
On Amazon moms are raving about their baby box! One mom even explained in her review that she found the only bottle her baby could latch onto from this baby box.
Here are some of the things they are saying:
- “A lot more items than I was expecting.”
- “Perfect for any mom, whether you are on your first or 4th!”
- “I received a bunch of new goodies for my new baby.”
- “The products in this package were worth it!”
- “This box was so helpful to find out what worked for my baby and what didn’t.”
- “This is my fourth baby and box and they never disappoint, and have in fact improved!”
- “Honestly so happy to receive this awesome box!”
Other perks of Registering with Amazon
Remember the Amazon Baby Box is just one of the amazing perks of registering with Amazon!
START YOUR AMAZON REGISTRY TODAY
Amazon has tons of Baby Registry perks and have even added some since I last had a baby. Here is a list of ALL the perks.
- Get a complimentary welcome box!
- Enjoy a vast selection of products, not limited to just baby items.
- Up to $300 in savings are available with a 15% completion discount.
- Experience fast and free shipping on eligible items with your Prime account.
- Benefit from free 1-year returns on gifts for friends and family. Please note that the return window for self-purchased baby products is 90 days.
- Take advantage of group gifting, where multiple people can contribute towards a single gift.
- Keep track of your thank you list conveniently.
- Set up a diaper fund through Amazon gift card contributions.
- Create your registry effortlessly using your existing Amazon account.
- Join the most popular baby registry among moms-to-be
After your done getting your Amazon Baby Box get all the free baby stuff with our ultimate guide! I also have tons of tips on baby budgeting so you can save money with the addition of a new little one to your home.
Check out this pregnancy to-do list full of tips for things expecting moms should get done before baby comes.