This post is sponsored by Best Buy. All content is my own.
Dishes can pile up quickly if you have a large family. Making dishes easier is always a goal of mine.
Here are some of the things I’ve been trying to do to get on top of our daily dishes:
- Doing a load of dishes when I wake up, before bed, and after meals.
- Having the kids help clean up and rinse off dishes.
- Doing some dishes by hand while a load of dishes is going.
But what if it could be even easier?
The AutoAir™ Bosch 500 Series dishwasher just came out and has lots of cool features that make dishes a breeze!
Bosch AutoAir Features
The Boscho AutoAir is supposed to make your dishes drier by:
- Sensing the progress of the wash with it’s PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors.
- Opening automatically with the new AutoAir option after the load completes to let in fresh air, which will help steam release and the dishes dry better.*
This dishwasher also has powerful spray arms that get every dish clean, ensured by the precision wash sensors.
Is the Bosch AutoAir dishwasher quiet?
Yes! It comes with a whopping 18 sound reducing technologies.
These include more insulation, a grindless food filtration, and base that absorbs sound.
Why is the Bosch Auto Air perfect for large families?
I love the Bosch Auto Air features for large families. Not only is this machine quiet it also has other great features to accommodate large amounts of dishes.
- The interior of the Bosch Auto Air is large enough to hold 16 place settings, not including utensils. The racks fold down on the bottom to create more space for larger dishes, like pots and pans.
- Save money on energy with it’s Energy Star qualifications that meet or exceed federal guidelines.
- Ensure your families dishes are truly clean with the sanitize option that reduces 99.9% of bacteria.
Find the Bosch Auto Air at Best Buy!
How do you combat dishes? What feature are you most excited about with the Bosch AutoAir? Let me know in the comments below!
*Compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry.