This post is sponsored by Optum Perks but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Since we’ve been quarantined at home we have really been focusing on budgeting and saving money.
Family prescriptions can really add up in cost. So I was really excited to find a way to save money on our prescriptions with prescription coupons.
Our family has a lot of prescriptions to keep up on, especially with allergy season coming up. Every member of my family has some sort of seasonal allergies or asthma.
How can I save money on my prescription medication?
Optum Perks is a wonderful site to save money on your prescription medications.
This is the best site I’ve found for ease of use, maximum money saved, pharmacies available, and medications listed.
What are the benefits of using Optum Perks?
As a mom of 3 I really love the benefits of Optum Perks and how much easier it makes it to get and save on prescriptions even when things are busy and hectic.
Being able to use Optum Perks coupons through the drive through pharmacy alone is a great reason to start using them. But, here are many more benefits of using this site:
- You CAN use Optum Perks coupons without insurance to save on prescriptions
- There are no membership or fee requirements to use Optum Perks. It’s completely free!
- Optum Perks finds savings up to 80% on most prescriptions (Prices are subject to change over time)
- The Optum Perks site is extremely easy to use. Just search, find, and save!
- There are over 65,000 Pharmacies available to find through the Optum Perks site. So, you can be sure to find one near you
- Coupons are easy to print or you can have them texted or emailed to you
How can you get started using Optum Perks?
Like I mentioned before you won’t have to spend money or sign up for a membership to use Optum Perks. Just follow these steps to save!
- Visit the Optum Perks website
- Type the name of your prescription in the search bar
- Find prices and pharmacy options for your prescriptions
- Choose to print your coupon or have it texted or emailed to you
How much will I save with Optum Perks?
You can save up to 80% off your prescription medication costs.
I used Optum Perks to find a great price for my inhaler I had to refill. I searched my prescription name and found it for $6.
The prescription for this medication normally costs me around $50, so I saved over $40 on this medication alone. Such a great example of the savings you can find with Optum Perks!
Grab your savings card below to take with you to the pharmacy!