This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese’s. The opinions and text are all mine.
Visiting Chuck E Cheese was always such a treat for me as a kid! I loved the games, the characters, and of course the pizza.
Taking my kids now brings back so much nostalgia.
I love watching them have fun in an atmosphere the whole family can enjoy!
What’s new at Chuck E. Cheese?
Chuck E. Cheese has remodeled many of their restaurants, including my local restaurant in Bakersfield, CA. You can see the changes before you even walk through the doors with the new logo.
Do you spot Chuck E. Cheese on the roof? My kids loved this!
In the newly remodeled locations you’ll notice a more family restaurant type atmosphere. The booths and tables are all new with a new restaurant you can peek inside.
In the kitchen pizzas are made from scratch! They even have new pizza types, like stuffed crust, all made with fresh ingredients.
Here is a list of all the new features:
- New Sign in the Front
- New booths, flooring, and lighting
- Remodeled kitchen with freshly made pizzas
- New kiosks for ordering food
- Remodeled game room with new games and All You Can Play passes
- New dance floor and dance time with Chuck E Cheese and friends
How can I save money at Chuck E Cheese?
Chuck E. Cheese is a great value for families and there are plenty of ways to save money when you go.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s freshly made pizzas are great to feed a whole family on a budget. They are really tasty too! We really enjoyed the stuffed crust.
- Bring kids of all ages. There are plenty of things for toddlers to do in the newly remodeled game room. They will love the dance floor that is interactive even when the characters are not out dancing.
- Definitely check out the All you can Play Passes available for kids to play as many games for as long as you want them to. These passes replace tokens and give your kids the opportunity to earn even more tickets to redeem for prizes.
If you don’t come often an hourly pass might offer the most value, but if you plan on coming again soon purchasing a pass with points might make more sense so you have leftover points to use on your next visit.
- Plan ahead so your kids will have enough time to use their play passes completely getting the most value!
- Watch out for hourly dances with Chuck E. Cheese. Your little ones will love dancing with Chuck E. Cheese and all his friends on the new light up dance floor.
My kids really enjoyed the new play pass wristbands!
I have to be honest, it was a lot easier with the All you can Play wristbands. No more fighting over tokens or crying because their tokens are all gone. Unlimited game time = happy kids = happy mom!
Bonus for no complaints when the time ran out to play games.
The light up dance floor was really cool and great for the toddlers in our family.
It’s so cute that they can chase around the fish in the pond before and after dance time.
The dance time was really fun and the characters really get into it. Dancing with the kids and showering them with free tickets in between.
Plan your next family trip to Chuck E. Cheese!
More tips for family fun at Chuck E. Cheese
If you can, plan to visit Chuck E. Cheese before the lunch rush or during the week to beat the crowds.
On crowded days take advantage of the ordering kiosks to order your food. No need to wait in a long line!
Remember to plan birthday parties in advance. The newly remodeled restaurants have tables big enough to accommodate large birthday parties. The new dance floor will have hourly dances and birthday celebrations to make your party even more special!
Do you have a remodeled Chuck E. Cheese in your area? Have you had the chance to visit yet? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!