This post is sponsored by Best Buy. All content is my own.
Refrigerators stay with you for a while. So it’s nice to get a new fridge that will last while accommodating you and your family.
I love to cook during the week, even more during the holidays and special occasions. So, I definitely need a refrigerator that will hold a lot of food and have features that makes it easier as a mom raising three kids.
What makes Bosch counter-depth refrigerators special?
Bosch counter-depth refrigerators are great for large families and so helpful if you love home cooking!
Here are some of the best features:
- The all new FarmFresh System has presets that can balance temperature and humidity, absorbs the ethylene to slow ripening and keep produce fresh. It contains a MultiAirFlow that circulates the cold air throughout the fridge, even to the last corner. The AirFresh Filter absorbs food odors, so your fridge will always smell fresh and clean.
- These refrigerators contain a Bosch UltraClarityPro water filter, which reduces 99.9% of sediments found in your water. Including chlorine!
- FlexBar will help you keep your fridge organized. It creates even more space for wine bottles, condiments, or other food. You can even remove shelves and door bins to create more space.
- Since this refrigerator is counter-depth it will sit flush with your countertops. It features hidden hinges and the feet are discreet, so it looks built into your kitchen.
- This fridge has a high quality stainless steel back wall, which makes it stand out from the rest.
- On both sets of doors there are three gallon wide bins that fit containers side by side.
- Freeze whatever you need with the three tier layered freezer drawer, which creates more storage.
- Monitor your Bosch refrigerator with the Home Connect app. You can login from a smartphone or tablet anywhere you are to control the temp, lighting,and run diagnostics. **
You can buy the Bosch counter-depth refrigerator at Best Buy!
**Connectivity and speed varies based on network and Wi-Fi levels.
Leave a Reply