Of all the baby registries the Amazon Baby Registry is my favorite for must have baby gear.
As a mom of 3 I’ve had experience with many registries and have seen positives and negatives of each one.
One of my favorite part of the Amazon Baby Registry are the free baby samples that come with it!
Why should I choose Amazon Baby Registry?
Amazon Baby Registry has some great advantages.
- It’s Affordable- Not only is it affordable for you, but it’s affordable for family members who are shopping for you. Most people already have an Amazon Prime subscription and they can get free shipping on their purchases.
- The Perks! When you set up your baby registry on Amazon you get a free Baby Welcome Box. This isn’t just a few small samples. They send you a generous sized box full of baby freebies, some full-sized.
Amazon registries come with a 15% completion discount for Prime members 10% if you don’t have Prime. You can also unlock 20% off baby diapers for the first year depending on how many items were purchased from your registry.
- The Convenience– Amazon is just convenient. Most people have Prime and are comfortable shopping on Amazon. For out of town family the 2-day shipping is convenient and gives them a chance to join in on the baby shower festivities even if they can’t come.
- Customer Service – Of course Amazon has great customer service and chat is easy to access if you have questions or need help with your baby registry.
Other Things to Consider
When planning out your Amazon Baby Registry consider these things:
- Are you on a budget? Here is a great guide fore planning your baby registry on a budget.
- See what free baby samples you can get before you register for those items.
- The drawbacks of Amazon are that you can’t add items from other sites or physically go into a store. However, you can always have 2 registries. I recommend Amazon is at least one of your registries for the accessibility for all family and friends, affordability, and the free baby box.