What are your baking plans this year?
This has been a rough holidays for me in the third trimester of my pregnancy.
But, that hasn’t stopped me from baking up some delicious holiday goodies for my family.
Every year we usually like to experiment with new recipes and make old favorites.
It’s always so much fun to get my husband and kids in the kitchen to help me cook and seeing how much they love the finished product!
Chocolaty Cherry Cobbler Dump Cake
One thing I love even more than pie has to be cobbler. I think it’s because you can have it hot with a big scoop of ice cream, which makes it even more yummy!
Last week I decided to try a cherry cobbler dump cake fashion. It makes it so much easier and since I’m pregnant easy is a good thing!
I was so happy that we were able to find butter for my recipe made with Real California Milk because they are still partnered with the Great American Milk Drive for Seals for Good!
If you spot the Real California Milk Seal upload a photo of it to social media with #SealsforGood. Then, Real California Milk will donate $5 to California, Texas, and Florida residents effected by the hurricanes and wildfires (up to $10k in CA and $20k in FL)
I think this is such a great way to help out during the holidays. We have family here in California that has been effected by the horrible wildfires, so it’s good to know we are contributing to a cause that could help them!
So, if you are doing some holiday baking this year, remember to look out for the seal and upload your photo to social media.
Here is the recipe for my Chocolaty Cherry Cobbler Dump Cake:
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 2 Cans of Cherry Pie Filling (21 oz)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 box angle food cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 stick of butter (Remember to look for the Real CA Milk Seal)
Here’s What to do:
- Prepare a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Pour the cherry pie filling on the bottom of baking dish and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and sugar evenly over the pie filling.
- Add a even layer of angel food cake mix on top covering the other layers.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans across the top.
- Slice butter and arrange on top of the dry cake mix and pecans.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve hot with a big scoop of ice cream!
I’m already craving this cobbler again! Good thing the holidays aren’t over yet.
What is your favorite kind of cobbler? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
More posts you might like:
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Chocolaty Cherry Cobbler Dump Cake – This dump cake style cherry cobbler is a yummy treat for the holidays. It's so chocolaty, easy to make, and is perfect when served hot with a big scoop of ice cream! – Cans of Cherry Pie Filling (21 oz), chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, sugar, box angle food cake mix, chopped pecans or walnuts, stick of butter, Prepare a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees; Pour the cherry pie filling on the bottom of baking dish and spread evenly.; Sprinkle chocolate chips and sugar evenly over the pie filling.; Add a even layer of angel food cake mix on top covering the other layers.; Sprinkle chopped pecans across the top.; Slice butter and arrange on top of the dry cake mix and pecans.; Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown on top. ; – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]